26 August 2008

Domer Offices Attacked By Wild Echidna

In an unforeseen and near-deadly incident, the offices of The Domer were attacked by a wild echidna last Friday. The echidna, along with the platypus, is a monotreme, that is, a mammal that lays eggs.

"Um, well, I don't even know what to say about it," says Smith Evans, Animal Exterminator, "I've never seen one of these in my life, and here it was just chawin on some computer cable."

"I was running for my life when I saw that thing," says Jim Sluggo, a Domer intern, "fuck all if I knew it was, it was spiny and waddling my way. They don't pay me enough for this shit."

While the echidna threat was being eradicated, the offices of The Domer were shut down.

"They destroyed a lot of drafts and material," says Sluggo, "but we should be up and running on a regular schedule now that the building is open. Excuse me, Mr. Digital wants his Natty."

No comments: