28 August 2008

Freshman Gives Wrong Directions to Visitor

Upon being asked for directions to the bookstore for the first time in her college career, Sharon Crawford panicked and gave incorrect directions to a visitor.

"Well, I didn't want to look bad and admit I didn't know, so I pointed that way," said Sharon, pointing in the direction of the Stepan Center. The Stepan Center is on the exact opposite side of campus. "I hope he made it alright."

Despite panicking under the pressure, and refusing to admit fault, Sharon is confident that the next time will not have the same result. "I'm excited," Sharon said. "I'm studying the map just in case."

When asked if she would admit ignorance in the future, Sharon was aghast, "No way! The guy probably thought I was a senior! Don't I look like it?"

No comments: